Thursday 27 July 2023

27/07/23 - Thinking Time

 


So..... Today was a day! I slept in till 10:30 (that's A.M for the Americans out there) and got the missus to ring the doctors for me about my feet. Prognosis could have been better for them I suppose but It's not life threatening. He said that I still need creams and other med's. The doc said I still can't walk on them for an extended period of time, they still bleed and crack whenever they want (usually in the mornings). I was given a really strong anti-fungal / Steroid cream to put on twice a day. I feel like a bit of a scum bag having a foot fungal infection in both feet but I do work in a factory and have to wear really cheap steal toe-cap boots. I did buy my own ready for when I got back and have treated them.

Anyway........ after that, I had to try find said cream, which was really an ointment apparently. I went to every bloody pharmacy I could to find except the one right next to the doctors. Why didn't I go there first!? Probably because I expected it to not have it because it's so close (Sods law). I went to ASDA Woolstanton first, They didn't have it and could't order it, not in there suppliers list. I Tried every one back to the where I live until I got back to the doctors I originally came from. The pharmacy next door to it had it to my surprise! 

It's now 01:48 (thats A.M again for our American friends). Other than that all I did was go shopping at ALDI in Biddulph. We split our shopping between different supermarkets to get the best deals we can, Bloody cost of living crisis! We didn't get much for £54 but it wasn't bad. I would hate to be somebody who only shops at M&S, you would have to remortgage the house every month.

I'm about to play DooM, because I'm old....................

No comments:

Post a Comment